The importance of long-lasting training shoes can only be felt by those who run on regular basis. This is very true as runners run on various surfaces and they know the real value of good training shoes. They know which pair of shoes to invest in verily as they are experts. However what if one is new to this field or probably someone who would like to know more about it then here are a few pointers that may help you with this.
1. Determine your shoe size
Yes, this is the first thing to do as the right shoe can help you run comfortably as well as will not be a cause for blistering your feet. Branded shoes have ideal sizes and fit as per your feet.
2. Surface you run on
This is another imperative that will help you decide on the kind of training shoe you should bet your money on. For example, if you run on the road then you will have to get shoes with deeper tread. If running on tracks the ones with shallow tread will help you in the best possible ways.
3. Let the miles decide
Additionally, you need to go for shoes accordingly if you run a lot then. One way to make sure that you get the right kind of trainers is by investing in shoes for 300 to 500 miles. Remember heavy shoes may be a reason for trouble, so buying well cushioned and lighter shoes is a must. This means you save yourself from injury and at the same time can get maximum comfort while running.
4. Body weight
This is also a factor that should be given consideration while selecting that perfect pair of runners. You need to ensure that the shoe you choose is able to withstand the impact of your running as well as is able to bear your weight.
How to get them last longer?
Talking about training shoes brings us to another discussion that of how to increase the shelf life? There is no single answer to this but yes maintaining them and keeping them clean is one of way confirming they last long. Follow these few suggestions that can make your trainers last longer:
- Always dry your shoes after you are done for the day in sunlight.
- Take off the soles if possible and let them also dry out.
- Shoes that have solid mid-sole should be worn with a cushion as this will increase its shelf life.
- If you have more than one pair then rotational use can also make shoes last longer.
There are certainly are more than one benefit of training shoes and they are:
- These training shoes will make sure that you do not get injured from heavy exercising.
- These shoes can certainly enhance the athletic performance.
- The support for the arch of the foot is a must for an exercise enthusiast and these shoes provide it without a doubt.
- These shoes can provide comfort and ease the stress from calf, toes, ankles, and heels while running, walking or even exercising!